Monday, August 22, 2011

What the heck is Czech the Figures?

Greetings everybody,
I have been thinking about creating this blog for several months now, but today I finally got to do it. I would like to write about my experience being action figure collector in Czech Republic (birthplace of Daina for all you G.I.Joe fans, bordering with Lichtenbad for all you Marvel geography geeks). I would like to share my thoughts about collecting and show you my new acquisitions.

My main collection theme is Marvel Universe, but I also have quite a lot of G.I. Joes, two TF Alternators and several other figures. I try to stick to 3 3/4 inch scale (that is 1:18 here in Europe), but in several cases I cheat a little (as with aforementioned 1:24 scale Alternators).

Here you can see the bulk of my collection in my brand new display case:
  
I know, nothing spectacular, but I am getting better!
This is my first photo so the quality is nothing to write home about, but I plan to upload more photos when I get to my camera soon.

In my next blog I am going to review the display case itself. It was gift for my birthday and I am very pleased with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment